Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mac and Darlene Turn 50

We had Mac and Darlene's Surprise 50th Birthday party this past weekend. It was a lot of fun. Although I think they knew it was coming. Everyone was trying to convince Mac he had to come home this weekend. So they were a little tipped off to the whole ordeal, but it was still a good time. Highlights included a few sing alongs and a tribute "Leader of the Band" song that left all the Ensigns in tears. Michael played a lot fo Mac's favorite songs and he sang along to "Long tall glasses," "Damn this traffic jam," and "Pick a bail of cotton." Thanks to everyone who made the food. Does anyone know who made the taco dip, It was delicious. I took a bunch of pictures at the event. Click on the pictures to see them full size. If you want to see more go to http://ensign.shutterfly.com/





I leave you today with this quote from Mitch Hedberg, one of my favorite comedians.
I want to hang a map of the world in my house then I’m gonna put pins into all the locations that I’ve travelled to. But first I’m gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won’t fall down.

No comments: