Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Trip Home

It's funny how life works sometimes. When your looking for something to happen it doesn't. Then, as soon as you are not paying attention things fall right into your lap. Let me explain. I was driving back to Mentor from Washington DC Friday night when a storm hit. The clouds were ominous and I decided to take some video. The first couple videos I just aimed the camera and said nothing. Then I decided to narrate and see what I could catch on tape. Here's my first narration video.




And of course I didn't catch a whole lot. Just the sky lighting up and rain. I proceeded to take 15 or so more short videos trying to catch a few lightning bolts. Nothing. So I was on the phone with Danielle and pointing the camera and not even paying attention and now look what I didn't even know I caught.


No comments: